Submit your paper here:
Before the conference:
We kindly ask all presenters to submit their full papers before the conference. They will be shared with the session chairs for their preparation as well as the other presenters in the session.
After the conference:
We cordially invite all conference presenters to submit their full papers for publication in the new open access journal Religion & Development.
- Submission deadline: 1 September 2021.
- We encourage you to revise your paper taking into account the comments and feedback at the conference.
- All papers will subsequently undergo full academic peer review. You will likely be expected to revise your paper on the basis of the reviewers’ comments. Due to the nature of the peer review process, there is no a priori guarantee of publication.
- As an open access journal, Religion & Development is dependent on publication charges to finance the articles’ production costs (to be paid only if the article is published). Conference participants who do not have access to publication funding through their institutions can apply for a waiver. Kindly indicate this upon submission; the costs should not keep anyone from submitting their paper.
- The length of the paper should be about 7000 words (excluding references and abstract).
- Please include an abstract of 150 to 250 words.
- Spelling can be British or American English, but should be consistent throughout.
- Please format your references according to the Chicago Manual of Style Author-Date referencing system (https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-2.html).
- To facilitate a smooth peer-review and publication process, kindly have your paper proof-read before submitting it.
Folgender Link wurde Ihrer Zwischenablage hinzugefügt. Sie können diesen jetzt nutzen, um ihn in Ihren Netzwerken zu teilen.